Please note: Some of the links below lead to pages in German, as work on the English version is still in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You must have a personal JGU account in order to use most of the services of the ZDV. With the username and password you identify yourself for the JGU account.
- A JGU account is automatically created for employees
Students: Activate JGU account
- After initial enrolment, students must activate their JGU account at JGU once: Account activation after first enrolment
External: Apply for a JGU account
- Visiting researchers, project staff and student assistants, external users in the University Library, staff in the University Medical Center and external institutions must apply for a JGU account.
Manage your JGU account yourself
- Login (following this link you may switch to English in the top right corner of the site)
- Change password
- Forgotten password
- Upload/change user picture
- Enter SSH key