Every holder of a JGU account of the University of Mainz has the possibility to upload images for various purposes within their own JGU account.
- Account picture that appears in various applications (e.g. Skype for Business, Outlook, MS Teams).
- ID picture required for the digital ID card. Currently, this can be accessed in the JGU app.
The following guidelines apply to the upload of images:
- Image size: 200x200 Pixel
- Format: JPG (other formats are not supported)
Upload account picture / ID picture
- In order to upload an image, you must log in with your user data at https://account.uni-mainz.de. Now click on My JGU account in the left-hand menu column.
- Then click on Upload new picture at JGU account picture or ID picture. You can now upload a picture.
- Click Save to finish. The JGU account picture will be added to your Uniaccount data. The ID picture will appear on your digital ID card in the JGU app.
Change account picture / ID picture
- To change your user picture, you must log in with your user data at https://account.uni-mainz.de. Now click on My JGU account in the left-hand menu column.
- Then click on Upload new picture at JGU account picture or passport picture. Now you can either delete your previous picture or simply upload a new one.
- Uploading and saving a new image overwrites the previous image.