Here you find all services you can use for location-independent communication and collaboration:
The easiest way to receive and send e-mails with your account is via the webmail client Outlook Web App (OWA). If you use OWA you don't need to install or configure any other program, because you can easily access your mailbox in a web browser: direct link to your uni-mail (web mail, OWA)
- e-mail: settings and general information
- mail address with first and last name (mail alias) (available in German only)
- mail forwarding (permanent forwarding to another mail address) (available in German only)
- sending mass e-mails (available in German only)
- Application form for a shared mailbox; Open a shred mailbox in Outlook (available in German only)
Do you want to start a lively discussion with like-minded people or need a distribution list, e.g. for sending newsletters, where interestet people can register?
Therefore the Data Center offers the service of mailing lists. Further information you can find on the page:
Sympa Mailinglisten-Server (available in German only)
Information on how to install and use Skype for business in an overview.
Information on installing and frequently asked questions in an overview (available in German only).
Help with Mircrosoft Teams you can find in the Teams section of Digital Learning and Teaching.
Exchanging data via group directories (solely for internal collaborations of university members)