How to reach us?
The ZDV advice center advises on all IT problems that have to do with research, teaching and studying at the University of Mainz. It is located in Room 47 (00 151) next to the DTP studio on the ground floor of the Faculty of Natural Sciences (NatFak), Johann-Joachim-Becher-Weg 21.
Advice takes place Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- by e-mail to email@example.com ( if possible, please choose this variant). Please use your uni-mail account for this. So that we can help you quickly, please include as much information as possible in your e-mail - operating system, programs used and error messages are important information that we would otherwise have to ask for separately.
- by telephone: within JGU: 2 63 16 otherwise: +49 6131 39 26316
- on site in room 47 (00 151) on the ground floor of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, see also → the room plan.
Our services at the advice center:
- Pick up and pay for ordered posters.
- Borrow projector (staff).
- Order business card printing, binding and lamination.
- Binding orders for diploma theses, seminar papers
- will only be processed Monday to Friday between eleven and twelve
- Works that are handed in for binding by 6 p.m. in the afternoon can be picked up the next day from noon.
Current disruptions and planned maintenance work are reported or announced in the Service status of the ZDV.