Please note: Some of the links below lead to pages in German, as work on the English version is still in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Current information on payment and collection of posters:
- At the moment, the DTP studio's services are available to a limited extent, i.e. poster printing and business card printing are currently taking longer.
- For the billing of your posters, please enter the following data in the "Comments" field in the online form:
- For JGU employees: the numbers of the billing object and the cost center of your institute
- for students: the student account name and confirmation that the PaperCut account can be debited. For this, the print and copy account must be sufficiently covered.
- for university medicine and external facilities: the number of the ID card (multi-user card from the ZDV). If not available, please contact the person to whom an invoice is to be issued.
- As the advice center is currently closed, it is possible to collect it from the ZDV secretariat from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Please call the secretariat again on the morning of collection to ensure that your goods are received on site!
- ZDV Secretariat: Tel. No. +49 6131 39-263 00, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current information on payment and collection of bindings:
- The "Bindings" service is currently available to a limited extent. Please allow a certain lead time!
- Hand in your printed work from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the ZDV secretariat.
- For better billing and communication, we need the following information when submitting: E-mail address of the university & telephone number
- The ZDV will contact you as soon as the binding is ready.
- Collection takes place again from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. via the ZDV secretariat.
- Please call the secretariat again on the morning of delivery and collection in order to ensure that your goods are received and picked up on site!
Note for students: The printer and copier account must have sufficient funds. The prices for bindings can be found here: https://www.zdv.uni-mainz.de/preise-fuer-drucken-und-kopieren/#Laminieren_Bindung
Contact details of the ZDV secretariat: Tel. No. +49 6131 39-263 00, E-Mail: email@example.com.
Current information on printers and copiers:
- There is currently a limited technical service for the printers and copiers operated by the ZDV. You can find out more details here. Please contact our advice center directly on +49 6131 39 26316 if you have problems such as paper jams, toner or paper shortages
The printers in the copy areas of the opened departmental libraries and in the central library are still in operation. Please read the opening times and instructions for handling here. Please also note the instructions for setting up a ZDV printer and the general information on printing..